KaManga

Объявление

Добавляемся в группу ВК!
This is KaManga.

**Цитата Недели

Говорят, что книги сейчас вообще нафиг не нужны - все, мол, в интернете есть ... А если столик шатается, то чем его подпереть? Яндексом?

colspan= colspan=

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » KaManga » Произведения » Из моих ответов к английской олимпиаде. Неанглоязычным не читать...

Из моих ответов к английской олимпиаде. Неанглоязычным не читать...

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

...всё равно не поймёте.)

Without any title.

It was a calm winter day. I sat in a chair in the living room and the cat sitting on my knees. The New Year has passed, and it seemed that it simply removed. It collected tree, candles, beautiful New Year food and disappeared somewhere.
May be, on North Pole.
The cat yawned and jumped down from my knees. "Bad sign," - I thought. Suddenly, I heard voices in the hall and at this moment crowd of kids run into the room. "I knew it," - the thought flashed through my head. After some time, kids run away, but not all. One boy, everyone called him Patrick, remained. Seems he was looking for something.
- What are you looking for? - I asked him.
- My gift, - he answered quickly, - By the way, have you seen it? It must be a big blue box with white ribbon. I hope that Santa didn’t forget about me. Oh, and it’s with the inscription: “To Patrick”. Have you seen it?
He said it so quickly, so I did not understand the meaning of what was said.
- Wha… - I started to ask, but he’s already disappeared.
“What’s going on in this crazy world?!” – I asked myself, but nobody answered. I sighed and stood up from so comfortable armchair. The cat meowed and ran out from under the sofa. I followed her out of the room and the corridor followed her with one's eyes. Then, I went to my auntie Henriette and asked her about boy.
- You said, that he can’t find his gift? Hmm... it’s strange. But don’t worry, his father will come tommorrow. May be he will buy him another one.
- I`m not warried, - I said irritably, - I'm just bored of it all.
I went out of room, and walked into second living room.
There I’ve found a crowd of very loud kids. They played with toys, but one girl was sitting very quiet. It seems she felt the same way as I do.
- Have you seen Patrick?
- No, - she answered quite, - not him, not his gift. Are you helping him?
- Not to say I’m helping… But am looking for him. Can you help me?
She shyly nodded and stood up.
- Emm… For a start, where did you see him for last? – I asked her.
- Well, it was in the hall, but I think we won’t find him there. May be in kids’ room?
And we start searching. We were in many places: basement, entryway, closet. We went to every room, searched all the nooks and checked all the boxes - to no avail. At the end we came back in the second living room and saw him. He looked tired and upset.
- Where are you were?! - I asked him in surprise.
- Oh, - said Patrick sadly, - I saw both of you, when you went out of here.
We exchanged glances and sighed with disappointment. A few seconds later I asked him:
- Now, Patrick, listen, we want to help you in your quest…
- There isn’t any point in doing that.
- I said – listen!
He looked at me without any expression and then looked away and said:
- Ok, I will…
- What did you want to a New Year?
- A cat, small kitten.
- What color?
- No matter…
I remembered the cat which was sitting on my knees today. It was a small kitten, but I thought, that was somebody’s children’s kitten.
- I think I should ask auntie Henriette, - and I go out from room.
Fortunately, my auntie just came down the stairs.
- Darling auntie! - I called her, - Someone brought a kitten in the house?
- Hmm… Let me think… - she mused, and after a few seconds said, - No, nobody.
- Oh thank you. And there isn’t any cats there?
- This I know for sure - no.
- Thank you very much auntie! – and I run into the Maid Room.
- Susie, - I called, - Did you throw out a blue box with a white ribbon yesterday?
Old, little plump woman came to me and said:
- Oh, yes. I did. But it was empty.
- Were there any holes? Was there a wool?
- I can remember only holes. I don’t know about wool, - she said apologetically.
- But the holes were?
- Yes, I`m sure.
“Last thing I must do – find cat,” – thought I and went into the first living room.
- Kitty, kitty, kitty, - called I and thought: “How silly I must look like”.
Suddenly I heard a noise, and then someone meowed. I turned around and saw a small kitten. Pet stretched out on the couch.
- Thank God, - said I with relief. Then I called a kitten. It’s jumped off the sofa, approached me and started to rub on my wrist.
- Good kitten, good kitten, - I said and without stopping to stroke the kitten behind the ears, I took him in my arms.
When I handed the kitten to Patrick, and told him, that this is his gift - he was delighted.
- Thank you very much! I must doing something for you! Hmm… What is your name?
- My name is Alice.
- I will name a kitten after you! Alice!
- Emm…Thank you, Patrick.

+1

Немного плоско г.г

Whoa, I like it!! ^^
Very nice, really))
Guess there can be some mistakes with tenses, but all in all it`s very good!! ^^

And I think you can speak English well, can`t you?))))

Теперь я понимаю, почему тебя берут на олимпиады))))

Призового места не взял, но первый в номинациях.

Диплом мне-таки пришлют.

Зато по городской олимпиаде второе место занял, так-то.

Вы здесь » KaManga » Произведения » Из моих ответов к английской олимпиаде. Неанглоязычным не читать...